Culinary excellence is the primary focus of London Dining Concept, but we know that in order for an event to be vibrant, distinctive and memorable, a number of components need to come together seamlessly to create a unique sense of occasion and this is where our service differs from most event catering companies.
For the last few years, Tom and the London Dining Concept team have carefully sourced and cultivated relationships with not only some of the best produce suppliers in Britain, but some of the finest venue providers, food service personnel and event managers who all share our passion for first-class service delivery.
Our relationships with them give us the scope to select the perfect locations, entertainments and food service specialists for every individual client we serve to make each and every event we cater for, totally unique.
Whether you would like to welcome your guests with a selection of flavoursome, visually arresting canapés in a beautifully lit woodland marquee, entertain them with a string quartet during dinner in the ornate surrounds of a Grade II listed ballroom, or delight them with a bespoke cocktail menu created by our mixologist in the contemporary setting of a prestigious London art gallery, we can take care of every detail.
Depending on your requirements, London Dining Concept will:
- Develop an original, seasonal menu in the sharing, tasting or set course dining format that you require
- Provide a contemporary, stylishly executed selection of sweet and savoury canapes
- Source and dress unique venues that set the tone for your event
- Arrange suitable entertainments
- Source and supply modern and elegant crockery, cutlery, glassware and table dressings
- Provide experienced, professional waiting and bar staff, maître d’s, mixologists, baristas and sommeliers as well as discreet security personnel where required
Examples of our cuisines can be found on our About Us page, along with additional information about our first-class service and supply partners. Read more about our London Fine Dining events, and book.
If you have any questions about our event catering services or would like to enquire about a booking, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 3778 0680, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you shortly.